Fundraising , Garage Sales, Yard Sales, Book Sales, Photography/Art Sales, costume and tutus sales, help raise funds for family and friends and charities.
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/FundraisingForFamilyAndFriends
Family: My niece Nicole Cousins has CONGENITAL HYDROCEPHALUS (water in brain).
Friends and Charities: SteadfastLove.org, YouthForChrist, Samaritan’s Purse, Operation Smile, Operation Christmas Child, Recovery Ranch Santa Ynez, Old Yeller Ranch Rescue, and more.
We have a few facebook pages also: Our Hydrocephalus Medical Fundraiser facebook page: Fundraising for Family and Friends, and our general fundraising page: Castles N Crowns (CastlesNCrowns Family Fundraising).
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU! From Tricia, Nicole and All our Family.
WE also SUPPORT OUR LOCAL economy and community/family* needs and charities as well as some of our favorite GLOBAL ministering charities:
- AMAZIMA: (Katie Davis / Uganda)
- CHILD HOPE INTERNATIONAL: (Manaserros / Haiti)
- SAMARITANS PURSE: (Franklin Graham / global)
- WONDERFULLY MADE: (Friend/Allie’s ministry which is helping women and girls know their worth)
- STEADFAST LOVE ETHIOPIA: (Friends, the Bentley family serving in Ethiopia). Their facebook page here.
- OUR LOVELY GROWING JOURNEY: (My grown children).
- FASHIONABLE: (Purchasing a FashionAble scarf creates sustainable business for women in Africa. fashionABLE works with women who have been exploited due to the effects of poverty. So when you purchase a scarf you are providing jobs, and The net profits GO back to holistically rehabilitate more women. This is the beauty of non-profit…. Scarves provide jobs, profits provide restoration).
- NO ORDINARY LOVE MINISTRIES: (Sponsoring displaced women and children in Ethiopia)
- SHOP FOR A GOOD CAUSE: We also donate 10% of all profits from our Photographic Art.
- *Nicole Cousins HYDROCEPHALUS (“Water in the Brain”) Medical bills Fundraiser.
~ Tricia, on behalf of Nicole and our entire Family.
Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the Lord your God which He has given you. Deuteronomy 16: 17
Let each one give as he has made up his own mind and purposed in his heart, not reluctantly or sorrowfully or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver whose heart is in his giving. 2 Corinthians 9: 7